Here I am on Easter working on getting my first “real” blog set up. I woke up last night a 3am and sat in bed for 2 hours trying to figure out why I was having such a problem setting this dam thing up! When that (and My Man’s snoring) almost drove me to the edge, I thought of what I wanted to share to the world on my blog…you now the fun stuff! So, as I fumble my way through setting this up, here are a few things I am planning to include:
- Food Porn- I love to eat really good food. I really like it when I don’t make it, serve it or clean up after it, so I will be reviewing my favorite restaurants and not so favorite.
- Getting Fit- Like I said, I love food. However, I don’t like the side effects. Also, I am turning the big 40 soon and I would like to be in the best shape of my adulthood as I enter a new stage in life. Plus, the clothes! Love the clothes! I will let you know where I get them, deals I find and oh, the workouts I like.
- What am I listening to- We love music here at Hotel Yorba! I will up date you on not only what I am listening to but also what My Man and The Boy are listening to.
- The Illness- I have had cancer three times over the past 11 years. I know, I know, I couldn’t just have it once! No!! Had to have three times! I am still on this jounery and will be for the rest of my life. I will inform you about my type of cancer and update you on my health. Right now all is well!
- The Leg- This ties into The Illness and Getting Fit
- The Job- I have my own business, which is great cause I am the boss and in charge. But is is also is hard cause I am the boss and in charge! The buck stops here as they say. I will talk about the day to day issues a working mom has to deal with. I am in finance and due to the strict guidelines set up by the SEC, NYSE, my broker dealer, my compliance officer and everyone else out there who likes to make rules, I will not be discussing what I do on a day to day regarding my business. You want financial advice? Find a financial advisor! We rock!
- Whatcha Reading?- I LOVE to read! I read all kinds of books and will let you know what I think is good, bad, funny, sad and steamy! You have a book you want me to read, let me know.
- The Kids & The Girls- The Kids are the four legged members of our family. They are our cats Simon and Pandora. They also go by the names of Chunky Monkey and Porky Panny. The Girls are our two legged members of our family. Our Chickens Turbo and Poppy.
There will also be the day to day updates on what the heck is going on down here in the ATL. I am going to start out by letting a few friends and family know about My Hotel Yorba, but please share it with your friends and family. Once everything is up and running smoothly, I am planning on updating one to two times a day. Any suggestions you may have are welcomed!!
For all those who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter! For those of you who do not, Happy Sunday! And for those whose kids are on Spring Break this week like The Boy is, Happy Spring Break!!