For my 40th Birthday, My Man took me to Quebec City. We had a WONDERFUL time!! Quebec City is a beautiful city full of very nice, outgoing and friendly people. Here are some pictures from our trip.
We are already planning to go back. I think this time we will rent a condo in Lower Quebec City. They have a wonderful bike/running path along the river. Can’t wait!!
Sorry I have been slacking this week. May has always been a busy month for Team Hamer. Here are a few things that happened in May:
- I turned the big 40- I had a wonderful birthday. So far 40 has been pretty great!
- The Boy turned 8- Can’t believe The Boy 8! He is growing up so fast.
- Last day of school!- No homework!
- God Parents came to town!-Had a blast hanging out at the pool.
- The Avett Brothers concert The Boy had a wonderful time as did his parents.
- Pool Redo- We are still waiting for the patio to be done and for the saltwater conversion to be finished.
Now that is it June and we have had our first week of no school, I hope to do a better job of updating the bog. The sun is out today and I am heading to the gym for a joint Lifetime Fitness/LuluLemon Yoga on the roof class. From the FB page, it looks like it will be a good turn out. I am going to get there early so I can get a good spot! The Boy and My Man are going to guitar practice and down into ATL to pick up a watch.
I will update you later today on the Yoga class. I hope everyone has a wonderful morning!
Question: Are you working out this morning? What are you doing?